We welcome visitors to our office which is located in the Pavilion: 410 Fourth Street, Bldg 216. The office is open year-round except for official institute holidays; Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life includes three professional advisors. The office is part of a team with other units that make up the Center for Student Engagement which falls under of the Division of Student Life. We work in collaboration with other offices in Student and Academic Life to support the success of our students. Our staff relies on regular communication with the headquarters staff and volunteers that help manage the individual chapters in conjunction with our student leaders. Our four councils help to coordinate the efforts and successes of the 50+ chapters (26% of the student body), as well as maintain the integral status of the larger campus and Atlanta communities.
The Office of Fraternity & Sorority Life advocates for and facilitates the education and development of our community necessary to achieve a safe, innovative and positive fraternal experience.
The Office of Fraternity & Sorority Life will define the fraternal experience for the next generation.
- Holistic Development: Our advising focuses on a holistic perspective which is concerned with the development of every person's intellectual, emotional, social, physical, artistic, creative and spiritual potentials.
- Tradition: We believe in the values each organization's founders determined were the basis for their brotherhood and sisterhood. We challenge each member to hold themselves and their brothers and sisters to these values each day.
- Collaboration: We believe in the importance of campus and community collaboration and work at establishing strong partnerships with all that have a stake in the success of fraternity and sorority life at Tech.
- Equity: We approach our work from a fair and impartial standpoint and advocate for the same for every member of our community.
- Empowerment: We believe the fraternity and sorority experience creates the opportunity for each member to become stronger and more confident in their dealings with everyday life.
To contact our office, please call 404-894-3458 to be directed to the most appropriate person to assist. Visit our staff page to contact us directly via email.