IFC coordinates the recruitment process for the 30 North-American Interfraternity Conference and other national fraternities. Registration and attendance at one orientation session is required to participate.
There is no fee to register, but registration is mandatory. Click here to register.
- August 14 and 15: First-year move-in
- August 16: Recruitment Orientation Session #1, Clough Auditorium 152, 2-3 pm (First Year Students); Tabling at Week of Welcome 5-6 pm
- August 17: Recruitment Orientation Session #2, Clough Auditorium 152, 1-2 pm (First Year Students)
- August 18: Second year and transfer move-in
- August 19: Recruitment Orientation Session #3, Klaus 2443, 5-6 pm (Transfer and Non-First Year Students)
- August 19-24: Fall IFC Recruitment (Individual Fraternity Houses)
IFC leaders will be avaialble throughout the entire process for coaching and general guidance. If a student receives a bid and wishes to continue to visit other chapters, it is OK to inform the chapter issuing the bid that he wants to visit other chapters before making a final decision. Once accepting a bid, the student will need to complete the Georgia Tech New Member Form within 24 hours. If a student accepts a bid but still has other invitations from other chapters, the student must notify the other chapters that he will not be attending.
To accept a bid, you usually just say "I'd like to accept my bid". It's that easy! There are no financial requirements for registration/recruitment and no obligation to accept an invitation to membership of a chapter. So, what are you waiting for? More and specific information can be found at www.fraternity.gatech.edu; find us on Facebook and Instagram - @gt_ifc. Staff contact: Dr. Jamison Keller (firstname.lastname@example.org). Check out our Guide to IFC Recruitment here.