House Managers are the student leader positions within a Greek letter organization that has a physical house on Georgia Tech's campus. House Managers have taken on the task of managing their chapter’s living facility, coordinating regular maintenance, and working with chapter members/residents and alumni to maintain a positive living environment. The care and safety of your chapter’s home will rely heavily on the partnership they build between alumni, students, members, residents, contractors, and the Institute.
House Manager Tools
- House Manager Resource Manual
- Semester Checklist
- House Resident Roster file
- This is to be submitted EVERY semester by the House Manager; please have it reflect the most updated information for that semester (even summer, non-member borders)
- Approved Mail Pick-Up List
- Only for chapter facilities that receive mail to the Student Center Post Office. Contact the Office of Fraternity & Sorority Life for access to this list.
- Need information about a service provider that other chapters have submitted? Click here to see the database of recommended vendors or contact the Fraternity & Sorority Life Office to request specific information.
- Frequently Asked Questions
*If you are not seeing any forms or files available for you on Engage, please make sure you are a member of the Fraternity & Sorority Life portal. Contact the Fraternity & Sorority Life Office with questions.
All of our houses receive support and guidance from a House Director. Many times this is a representative from the chapter House Corporation Board to serve in this role and to communicate with the OFSL, but some of our fraternity and sorority properties will employ a House Director. This individual reports to the Fraternity House Corporation directly and will many times live-in the house. We encouraging local house corporations to have a policy of a live-in house advisor as a best practice, but it is not a requirement by the Institute and is decided on by the individual organizations to have a person live-in.
The House Director is not an employee of Georgia Tech. Minimum qualifications from organizations most often include a bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience. The House Director may not be a current undergraduate student. However, this position is available to graduate students.
The following positions are currently available: