The Office of Fraternity & Sorority Life advocates for and facilitates the education and development of our community necessary to achieve a safe, innovative and positive fraternal experience.
The Office of Fraternity & Sorority Life will define the fraternal experience for the next generation.
- Holistic Development: Our advising focuses on a holistic perspective which is concerned with the development of every person's intellectual, emotional, social, physical, artistic, creative and spiritual potentials.
- Tradition: We believe in the values each organization's founders determined were the basis for their brotherhood and sisterhood. We challenge each member to hold themselves and their brothers and sisters to these values each day.
- Collaboration: We believe in the importance of campus and community collaboration and work at establishing strong partnerships with all that have a stake in the success of fraternity and sorority life at Tech.
- Equity: We approach our work from a fair and impartial standpoint and advocate for the same for every member of our community.
- Empowerment: We believe the fraternity and sorority experience creates the opportunity for each member to become stronger and more confident in their dealings with everyday life.