Council Officers, Chapter Presidents, and Emerging Leaders will convene to strategically plan for the community.
Friday, 5:30 - 10pm
- Dinner will be provided; please bring a water bottle
- Gamma Sigma Alpha Induction Ceremony
- Keynote will ft. Corey Ciochetti (Chapter Advisors are welcome to join at this time)
Corey is passionate about "authentic success" – in other words, a life filled with genuine contentment, strong personal relationships and a solid character. In fact, Corey views authentic success as a prerequisite to achieving true happiness in life. After the keynote, we will break out into tracks so you can network and breakdown leadership with your peers as it relates to your positions: Council Officers, Chapter Presidents, Emerging Leaders.
Emerging leaders are defined as...however you define them! They can be a 1st or 2nd year aspiring to serve in a leadership role one day, a member who is on exec for the first time, a chair position, etc.
Saturday, 9am - 5pm
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided this day, please bring snacks and a water bottle
- Strategic Planning with Scott Smith and Small Groups
- We are so excited to have campus partners joining us to serve as small group facilitators; we will announce who they are soon!
Location: Bill Moore Student Success CenterCouncil Officers, Chapter Presidents, and Emerging Leaders will convene to strategically plan for the community.